April 2, 2013 Leave a comment
BizTalk Saturday is back with a new Hands On Day in Brisbane! Delegates will have a chance to get up to speed with the new features of BizTalk Server 2013 under the guidance of Microsoft MVP Bill Chesnut ("BizTalk Bill") and myself. The format will be presentations followed by hands-on labs. Topics covered will include:
- What’s New in BizTalk 2013
- Creating an Azure VM for BizTalk 2013 Beta
- REST Services in BizTalk 2013
- Building a Cloud/On-Premises Hybrid Solution
- Integrating with Windows Azure EAI/EDI
The Brisbane date is Saturday, 13 April 2013. Be sure to register now at the link below:
Cost will be $100 and you will need your own laptop & Azure account. Please see the link above for further details.
This community event is brought to you by the Australian BizTalk User Groups.